List Of Courses Offered At College of Insurance and Professional Studies
The broad aim of short and management courses is to improve efficiency in the insurance
industry by equipping participants with technical knowledge and skills about current and emerging
products occasioned by competition and changing customer needs.
The following should be noted under this programme:
- All nominations together with the course fees should reach the College at least seven (7) days prior to the course commencement date.
- The course fee is designed to reflect the duration and seniority of a course. The fee includes the cost of meals, transport, tuition and course materials.
- Should a nominee be unable to attend a substitute may attend the same course on his/her place at no extra charge.
- The College is registered with the Directorate of Industrial Training. Firms contributing to the levy are eligible for refund of course fees paid.
- Fees for non-Kenyan participants have an additional loading of 20% as they do not benefit from the local insurance training levy.
- Participants will receive a certificate of attendance on successful completion of each course.
- All payments should be made by a Bankers Cheque to “College of Insurance”. This should be done prior to the commencement of the course.