University College of the Caribbean Application Forms 2017
Welcome to the UCC Online Application Portal for local & international applicants.
To apply, please use the following steps:
- Log on to the UCC website
- Review the Admissions Requirements for your program
- Applicants are advised to have all required documents scanned and ready for upload prior to starting the application form.
- Click on the link ‘APPLY ONLINE’ button at end of this page.
- Proceed to fill out the application form with the required information.
- Upload documents (See list in Admissions Requirements)
- Upon completion click “Submit”
- Check email for notification and follow the instructions to activate the portal.
- Respond to email notification to ensure follow-up and completion of the application process.
All items with an asterisk (*) are required fields that MUST be filled out before submission.
To successfully fill out the application form, please have the following documents to be entered in the required fields:
- Tax Registration Number (TRN)
- Qualifications: CXC/CSEC, GCE,CAPE, SSC, BSSC
- Certificate: NCTVET, Associate Degree
Items that can be scanned and uploaded are:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Deed Poll
- Proof of English Proficiency (Applicable Only for International students who require TOEFL/IELTS)
For any queries and further information please call (876) 665-3990 or +1-876-665-4015